Rhino Resources, Ltd., is working with Africa-focused charities to support diverse and sustainable projects backed by appropriate technologies. Rhino focuses on healthcare, education, and youth protection and livelihood initiatives, including:
- UNICEF – Child Protection, Hunger & Welfare
- Family Legacy – Zambia Orphan Project
- The Water Project – Access To Safe Water
- Feed The Children – End Child Hunger In Africa
- NetsforLife – Malaria Prevention
- NothingButNets – Malaria Prevention
By backing these charities, Rhino Resources support social innovation in emerging markets. Our aim is to contribute to improved health and well-being among youth, the rising workforce in Africa’s economies.
Rhino Resources is also supporting a pilot program for drug prevention in schools in Kinondoni area of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Read more about the ISHI HURU program, which educates youth on reducing drug addiction and urban poverty, here.